TIFF 15 @ Festival Tower
- Suite Sizeapprox 1200 sqft
- Price From-
- Property Type Condo
- NeighborhoodEntertainment District
- Ensuite LaundryWasher and Dryer
- InternetHigh Speed Internet
- Property RatesWelcome to Furnished Rental Suites - TIFF 15 @ Festival Tower
Furnished Rental Suites offers Corporate Housing & Extended Stay Luxury apartments located in Toronto
Option available for minimum 6 months lease or more! (6mth - 1year+). Pls Inquire or send us an email for any question and/or more details.
- Property Features- Approx 1200 sq ft.
- Offering State of the Art Rooftop Amenities on the 10th & 11th floor
- In Suite Business Desk
- Computer & Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner
- Cordless Phones in all the rooms with personal Voice Mail
- HDTV LCD in every room
- 24 Hr Security/Concierge
- Whirlpool & Patio
- Sauna Bath
- RoofTop Billiards Room/Pool Table/Game Room
- Bar on 10th floor
- Butler Service is also available on request
- Catering Available on request
- Cordless Phones in every room
- Swimming Pool
- Waterfall from roof to Ceiling
- His & Hers Saunas
- Roof Top Terrace
Festival Tower Condos, rising 41 floors above Festival Tower's Bell LightBox Toronto International Film Festival five-storey podium at King and John in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District, was developed by The Daniels Corporation in partnership with renowned filmmaker Ivan Reitman and his siblings Agi, Andel, and Susan Michaels. The Festival Tower Condos are unrivalled in the Toronto Condo market and is destined to be downtown's hottest, hippest address.
- Property AmenitiesThis is the best possible location in Entertainment District, located in the Heart of Downtown, and is ideal & for everyone. Whether you are planning to be in Toronto as a Tourist, a Corporate Executive, on a Relocation assignment, or even a Conference Attendee - We are here to make your stay the most luxurious & the most comfortable in the landmark building of the International Film "Festival Tower."
All the major centre’s and tourist attractions are only a stone's throw away from this elegant & prestigious building. It is our motto to make sure that all the comforts and security to its residents are very well taken care of!
HAPPENING NEIGHBOURS OF THEATRE, FINANCIAL & FASHION DISTRICT
Only steps away from the Financial Distt., Fashion Distt., Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, CN Tower, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales, Royal Alex Theatre, Four Season's of Performing Arts, International Film Festival Building (the building itself), TD Towers, TSE & Metro Hall, Bay Wellington area!
CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Toronto Islands, Ferries, Harbourfront, Lakeshore, Beaches, Eaton Centre, Younge & Dundas Square, St Lawrence Market, Private Boating, Mountain Biking in Toronto Islands
- Courtesy Services- Free In-Suite High Speed Fiber Optic WiFi
- Free Local Calls & Long Distance Calls to Canada & USA
- Free Premium Movie Package
- Free Parking Spot (Covered & Secured)
- Free Room Service
- Free Fine Dining Experience (A Complimentary Dinner for Two)
- Free basic grocery upon request (Coffee, Tea, Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Bread & Butter etc.)
- Location Amenities- Financial District (5 mins walk)
- Fashion District (5 mins walk)
- Metro Convention Centre (2 mins walk)
- Rogers Centre (5 mins)
- Air Canada Centre [ACC] (10 mins walk)
- CN Tower (2 mins walk)
- Roy Thompson Hall Symphony Orchestra (4 mins walk)
- Princess of Wales Theatre (across from the building)
- Royal Alexander Theatre (2mins)
- Four Season's of Performing Arts (8 mins)
- International Film Festival Tower [TIFF] (in the building)
- TD Towers (5 mins)
- Toronto Stock Exchange,TSE(5 mins walk)
- CBC Building (5 mins)
- Shopper's Drug Mart Till 12am (2 mins)
- There is a 24 hr. full service convenience store serving fresh vegetables, breads, butter, milk, eggs, flowers etc. only a block west from the building (5mins walk)
- A larger supermarket is about 2 block away, incase you require larger amounts of groceries.
- Royal Ontario Museum - ROM (15 min walk)
- Art Gallery Of Ontario - AGO (5min walk)
- Casa Loma (10 mins drive)
- St Lawrence Market (10 min walk)
- Optional ServicesCleaning
Monthly or Bi-weekly cleaning included depending upon the term.
- Reservation TermsReservation Deposit
- First and last month rent to confirm the reservation.
- Deposits are 100% refundable with-in 60 days written notice, and 75% is refundable with 30 days written notice.
- Please note that the deposits are Non-refundable in cases where less than 30 days notice is given or an early departure is made or requested.
- Payment MethodsWe accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cash or Interac Email Money Transfer,Paypal etc.
View Larger Map